Volunteers are always needed!
ASHGI has no paid employees. Everything we have accomplished has been through the efforts of dedicated volunteers who care deeply for this breed.
We are especially in need of:
- Development Coordinator – A people-person with good organizational skills who can develop and manage fundraising activities. Time commitment: Approx. 10 hours monthly, varying with current activity
- Social Media Manager – Someone with knowledge of multiple social media platforms and the ability to utilize the tools they offer to spread our message and, in cooperation with Development Coordinator, improve donor recruitment. Time commitment: Approx. 10 hours monthly, varying with current activity.
- Graphic Artist – experienced individual to work with ad manager in developing magazine and e-ads plus occasional special projects. Time commitment: Approx. 2-5 hours monthly, occasionally more for special projects.
- Translators – individuals proficient in written English and at least one other written language to prepare other-language versions of articles and other website content. Time commitment: Varies with need
- Special talents or professional skills that you think might help ASHGI
If you have the above or other special skills and talents that you think could be helpful to ASHGI please submit your info here!