Volunteers are always needed!
ASHGI has no paid employees. Everything we have accomplished has been through the generous and unstinting efforts of volunteers. Like any small not-for-profit, we are always seeking volunteer help, both for limited term efforts like the our health clinics and raffle, or for long-term commitments to special tasks. Except as noted otherwise below, click here if you’d like to volunteer.
We are especially in need of:
- A fundraising coordinator
- People willing to work a shift at our information booth or clinic held each year at the ASCA National Specialty. If you can help with either or both at the next event please contact:
- ASHGI Info Booth Manager
- Volunteers to set up and operate an ASHGI booth at the USASA National Specialty
- Translators proficient in written English and at least one other written language to prepare other-language versions of articles and other website content
- Special talents or professional skills that you think might help ASHGI
If you would like to be on our volunteer “on call” list or have special talents or skills that you think might be helpful, please submit your info here!